boiled potato number 1-2
fresh cilantro (coriander) to taste
green chilli number 1
lemon juice pinch
oil to fry
onion – (medium sized, chopped) number 1
poha / chiwada cup 2-3
red chili powder tsp 1/4
salt to taste
How to make Poha Cutlets
1. Wash poha thoroughly and put it a bowl.
2. Add boiled and mashed potato, chopped onion, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander, salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice.
3. Mix everything and make small balls and give desired shape.
4. Shallows fry them on medium heat.
5. Crispy cutlets are ready to eat.
6. Serve hot with tomato sauce and mint chutney.