3/4 cup muesli, lightly crushed
1 small sized banana, cut into pieces
1 small sized apple, cut into cubes
1 orange, seperated into segments
For the butterscotch sauce
1. Heat a non-stick pan, add the sugar and allow it to caramelize to a light brown colour.
2. Remove from the flame, add the cream and milk and simmer on a slow flame to get a smooth syrup.
3. Allow it to simmer for 2 minutes till the sauce thickens. Keep aside.
How to proceed
1. Add the fruits to the sauce and mix well till the sauce coats each piece evenly.
2. Divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
3. Divide the muesli into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
4. Just before serving, place a portion of muesli in an individual serving bowl, top it with a portion of fruits and refrigerate to chill.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 3 more servings. Serve chilled.