1 tbsp oil
2 cups chopped mushrooms
1 tsp chopped green chillies
salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped coriander
10 slices of bread
butter as required
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the mushrooms and sauté until water has evaporated and mushrooms become dry.
2. Add the egg, green chillies, salt and pepper, mix well and sauté till the mushrooms are coated well with the egg and the mixture is cooked.
3. Remove from the flame, add the cheese and coriander, mix well and keep aside.
4. Spread the butter on 2 slices of bread.
5. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the mushroom mixture on one slice and cover with the other slice and grill using a sandwich maker.
6. Serve hot
You can skip adding egg if you don’t like it. I even tried adding cut tomatoes to it, tastes great. But make sure not to cook tomatoes much.