250 grams fresh tender french beans
salt as required
Dressing – shake up the following in a jar
2 garlic pods, peeled, smashed
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp English mustard
1/2 tsp salt
How to proceed
- Bring the water to boil with 1 tsp salt.
- Wash beans well. Top and tail them. Cut in half.
- Add to water and boil for 4-5 minutes until half-cooked yet crisp.
- Drain. Wash drained beans in cold water and drain again.
- Just before serving, toss beans well with dressing.
Leave a Reply