1 cup boiled rajma
1 cup boiled green peas
1 cup boiled corn
1 each of green capsicum, red capsicum and yellow capsicum
2 medium-sized tomatoes
salt and black pepper powder to taste
2 tbsp lemon juice
Salad dressing – Optional
1. Finely chop capsicum, cucumbers, tomatoes and keep aside
2. In a big bowl, add the red kidney beans, green peas, corn, and all the chopped vegetables.
3. Add salt, black pepper, and juice of lemons
4. Mix well with a spatula.
5. Serve the salad decorated with lettuce leaves on the sides of the bowl
6. Add salad dressing if required.
Leave a Reply